Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

37 weeks

Maybe this will be my very last pregnancy highlights:

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far along? 37 weeks 2 days

Size of the Baby? a watermelon

Maternity Clothes? of course

Gender? girl

Movement? she still moves a lot considering there's like, no room left in there. her movements pretty much hurt me now. ouch baby gir!

Sleep? terrible. for the past two weeks i have the worst time sleeping. i finally resulted in taking some unisom the past few nights (it's safe, dont worry) and have gotten a little bit better sleep, even though im having to get up and go to the bathroom so often. the hip pain is what makes it so difficult to sleep.

Cravings? Pears!!!!!! Ive eaten like 10 fruit cups of them in the past few days

Symptoms? terrible hip pain. some colostrum leakage (if you dont know what it is, look it up if you dare). back hurts. contractions. frequent urination. some headaches. and some nausea. exhaustion. i can go on...

What I miss? sleeping on my tummy!!!!!! and wearing my wedding ring... had to take it off this week due to two or three panic attacks of not being able to get it off and thinking my finger was going to lose circulation and fall off

Milestones? well we had our 37 week appt today and the doctor told me I am now just about 4 cm and 80% effaced. The baby is at around a 0 station and my water bag is "bulging." She said it could break anytime now and she is willing to bet she wont be seeing us at next week's appt (next Wednesday). I hope she's right but im trying very hard not to get my hopes up. Any day now!!!!

Weight Gain? 24 lbs. :(

What I’m nervous about? labor and delivery

What I’m excited about? MEETING HER!

Baby Center Update for Week 37: Your baby is now considered full term, even though your due date is still three weeks away. If you go into labor now, his lungs will likely be mature enough to fully adjust to life outside the womb. He weighs 6 1/3 pounds and measures a bit over 19 inches, head to heel (like a stalk of Swiss chard). Many babies have a full head of hair at birth, with locks from 1/2 inch to 1 1/2 inches long.


No comments:

Post a Comment