Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

i know what the glow is...

You're glowing = your skin is OILY!

aka- BREAKOUTS!!!

Good thing everything I read says breakouts should clear up after the first trimester. I look like a 9th grader in need of some Clean & Clear.

It's backing up my suspicion of thinking this baby is a little girl. You know, the old wives tale, girls steal their mother's beauty.... yeah. Definitely not feeling very pretty right now :)

I will take oily skin and a pizza face for the rest of my life if it means getting to love this little baby, as well !! I hope you're healthy and happy in there Baby Bee !

2 comments:

  1. I didn't have bad acne but since I've been in the sun my face wont tan normally. It has splotchy patches, discolored. It's ugly :( I even have a darker line above my lip, which looks like a mustache. Oh the joys of pregnancy- but in the end it'll all my worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same thing happened to me. :( It'll go away. There are ups and downs to pregnancy that's for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete