Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

nursery update part 2

Monday night, mom and I spent from 5:30 to midnight trying to finish up loose ends in the nursery. Or should I say... Mom did all the work while I sat in the glider and pointed and laughed and consulted. Haha, thanks mom!! All that's really left is to put pictures in frames, over the changing table (this is the only thing i dont have pictures of bc its not really done), mount the camera for the monitor, hang art work her Aunt Kelleigh is painting, and put a baby in there! :)

Here are some pictures from our night:



















the new tutu lamps mom got her :) so cute!


















showing off her hard work!


















the whole wall..














touching up a coat of paint on the door


















working on the paper lanters and pom poms over the crib



















close to done.. still need to tweak a few things


















And Cooper and Annie had to be part of the action, too. Even though they acted incredibly bored





































It's looking pretty close (color-wise, anyway) to my ORIGINAL nursery inspiration picture, i think! :)




















UPDATE: i am annoyed looking at this post bc the pictures are dark and the walls look green or something. I will take real pics w my real camera (and not my phone) when its all said and done!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! The room is looking SO GREAT! It looks SO cute Britt...I LOVE it! And P.S. I even like your crib better than the one in the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty.. Where did u get the tutu lamp?

    ReplyDelete