Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

13 weeks!!!! HELLO 2nd TRIMESTER!

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far along? 13 weeks 2 days

Size of the Baby? Lemon

Maternity Clothes? I broke down this week and bought some Old Navy maternity jeans because it was their jean sale! They are comfy in the waist but feel baggy everywhere else. Oh well, they're much better than trying to button anything else. Even soffe shorts are annoying right now bc the elastic feels tight. I'm also now sleeping in a sports bra every night. Yes, they hurt THAT bad.

Gender? September 7th at 2:30 we will know!

Movement? Yes, but I still can't feel it.

Sleep? Ahhhh, this week has been glorious! No naps but sleeping in very well :)

Cravings? Taco Bell. Fuddruckers. Soup... had baked potato soup last night for dinner and tonight had Broccoli Cheddar from Panera in a breadbowl! Yummm! And still candy... Airheads in particular! Red, white, and blue :)

Symptoms? Nothing too bad this week!!! tailbone is a little better. havent had a killer headache. took tums twice this week for indigestion but that's about it! Ooops i forgot... back pain! Sometimes I get a shooting pain that immobilizes me ( read that could be round ligament pain) other times its just achy!

What I miss? oooooh. Saturday was my first night going to a party (we had a shower for meg and brett) it was so hot outside and everyone was drinking cold keg beer... the smell alone was killing me! I wanted a beer SO BAD!!!!

Milestones? HELLO SECOND TRIMESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU LORD THANK YOU LORD THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!!

Weight Gain? SAME. still hanging out at the same as last week. I lost 7lbs the first trimester and have gained back 5... so I am still two pounds less than when this all started :)

What I’m nervous about? getting my house ready for baby! mom and i walked through today and made a list of everything i want to get done and it seems like sooooo much!

What I’m excited about? Finding out the sex!!!!! and possibly seeing how many toes baby bolt has :)

Baby Center Update for Week 13:
Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head -- which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce. As you start your second trimester, most of your baby's critical development will be completed and your odds of miscarriage drop considerably.

No comments:

Post a Comment